You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Just Between Us and the Fence Post
- Whats New
- GODs Cops
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- LEO CHAPLAINS AND FRIENDS
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors
- Duty And Dedication
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Our Fallen Brothers The Unsung Heroes
- What is the most rewarding part of the job
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Support Our COPS
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- John Wayne Fans
- Fans of Clint Eastwood Movies
- Remember When
- The Warrior Code
- Holiday Season
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- Online Border Watch
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Historical Line of Duty Death Research Group
- Illegal Immigration
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- BOXER DOG LOVERS GROUP
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Calling all SROS
- Chaplains Caring for Dispatchers
- LEO School Resource Chaplains Caring for Kids
- Marthasville, MO
- Reserve / Auxiliary Officer
- Spouse / Family Member
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Trains, Trains
- Favorite Movies:
- Any movie with trains in them.
"We pray that you and your family will have the Best Christmas ever, and that God will BLESS YOUR SOCK OFF in 2014!
God Bless You,
Police Patch - Terminal Railroad