You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Oklahoma Corrections
- TEXAS COUNTRY MUSIC
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- Soldiers Of the Zombie Apocalypse
- Police War Stories
- Railroad Special Agent RRSA WannabesGonnabes
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Police Explorers
- Survivors of the upcoming 2012 zombie apocalypse
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Washington State LEOs Unite
- Redlights Deployment Journal
- Humor In Uniform
- K9 Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Heros Hall of Valor
- PL Bible Study Group
Cedardale: Quiz Results
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken over 3 years ago
Can I Be a Cop If... taken over 3 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken over 3 years ago
I would not recommend a S&W ar for LE use as stated earlier. While I am generally leery of frankenguns, I know some LE people who have great f...
Couple of things:
I would say that the lists are statistically accurate, however if 90% of the crime is between 2130 hrs and 0530 hrs., and you visit the area at 100...