You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Oklahoma Corrections
- TEXAS COUNTRY MUSIC
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- Soldiers Of the Zombie Apocalypse
- Police War Stories
- Railroad Special Agent RRSA WannabesGonnabes
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Police Explorers
- Survivors of the upcoming 2012 zombie apocalypse
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Washington State LEOs Unite
- Redlights Deployment Journal
- Humor In Uniform
- K9 Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- PL Bible Study Group
Cedardale: Quiz Results
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken almost 4 years ago
Can I Be a Cop If... taken about 4 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken about 4 years ago
So TheSarge is going to Alaska 'just for the halibut' I do a lot of things 'just for the halibut' and i don't mean the fish LOL.
I am going to take a wild guess and suspect that hiring agencies are looking for class 1 people, and will only take on a certified reserve (such a...
used to be when you ate out you would specify smoking or non-smoking, now