You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- K9 Handlers Trainers and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Cops Helping Cops
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Retired Officers Group Life after the Job
- Duty And Dedication
- HGN Officers
- Police Humor
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- John Wayne Fans
- Remember When
- Speed Stories
- Cops and Computer Programing
- RetiredDisabled LEO
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- Verified LEOs
- Off Duty Carry
- Connecticut LEOs
- Florida LEOs
- HR 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- K9 Police
- The Old Farts Cops Group
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Favorite Movies:
- Snatch, A Bronx Tale, almost anything John Wayne
- Favorite TV Shows:
- First 48, NCIS
- Favorite Music:
- Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Def Leppard, and like that
CT. STATE POLICE, STATE TROOPERSummary: A FIRST CLASS LEADER,WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE WORKED FOR HIM LONGER. HE LED BY EXAMPLE, K-9 GUYS LIKE TOM ARE A SPECIAL BREED
"Hey Deb, I know you're not here much these days, neither am I. I've been in the Bay Area a couple of times recently and thought of you, but I know ..."