Police Veteran Armed Forces Supporter Proud Father American Patriot Proud to Know Warrior Dedicated Professional Marylands Finest Blue to the Bone Hard Charger Great Wrestler Judo Cop Aberdeen Guardian BROTHER IN BLUE PROUDLY PROTECTING AND SERVING RCMP FAN
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Virginia LEOs
- Virginia patches
- Patch Collecting
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Law Enforcement History
- Maryland LEOs
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Rodeo Cops
- Small Town Cops
- Traffic Cops
- Idaho LEOs
- COLORADO COPS
- RCMP GRC Maintiens les Droits Uphold the Rights
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- GermanAmerican LEOs and Friends
- Georgia Patch Collectors
- Nebraska LEOS
- John Wayne Fans
- Fans of Clint Eastwood Movies
- Maryland Police
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Wyoming Law Enforcement Officers and Supporters
- Montana Officers
- DELAWARE LEOS
- South Carolina LEOs
- South Carolina Patch Collectors
- Dundalk, MD
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Sergeants Citation Coin
- Patch Collecting, Wrestling/Judo/ Sombo; Military Modeling; Philately; Falconry
- Favorite Movies:
- WWII, Westerns (John Wayne), Band of Brothers Series
- Favorite TV Shows:
- British Comedies; Mayberry RFD; History Channel; Military Channel; National Geographic
- Favorite Music:
- Big Hair Rock, Country Guitar, Instrumental Jazz Guitar
"The Columbia patch with the eagle int eh center is not from South Carolina but from Missouri."
"This is not from South Carolina but in fact is from New Brunswick, Canada. "
"One less miscreant around in Illinois! Good job to the Deputy for keeping cool and staying the course..."