You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Military Police
- TEXAS LEO'S
- Best Army Divisions Only-101st, 82nd, 3rd ID, 1st Cav, 10th Mountain, Special Forces, Rangers & SWAT
- Weapons arsenal
- Cops Comedy Casa
- The Forgotten Cops
- East Texas
- Taser Instructors and Users
- U.S. Army - Be All You Can Be
- Prior service (military)
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- In the line of fire
- Military/Police/secuity/intell/ group
- Red Neck LEO
- Fun Chat
- Resident Deputies
- HUMOR ME
- Family Laughs
- Verified LEO's
- Cops and Nascar
- so ya had a bad day.....
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Mixed Martial Arts
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Sniper Making It Count
- The Brotherhood
- Reliable Weapons
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Area Secured
- Military/Police/Corrections/Dispatchers/most memorable moments on the job!
- SNIPERS ELITE
- John Wayne Fans!
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- ATF - Federal Firearms Licenses
- Narcotics Interdiction
- The Warrior Code
- Leadership, Do you have it?
- Firearm Fanatics
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- Gun Buffs
- Christmas wishes and Gifts
- Tactical Professionals- LE/Military/PSD
- Police Humor
- HGN Officers
- Cops Helping Cops
- Speed Stories
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- America's LEO's and supporters
- GUN DEALS
- K9 Police
- The Shield Fans
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Stalker's House
- Handgun Lovers
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- Support Our COPS!!
- RODNEY CARRINGTON FANS
- LEO's United
- Legendary Lawmen
- Army Military Police Officers
- Just a LEO Thing!
- Department pranks
- myspace links
- Military & Family
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Close Quarters Combat Guild
- Fish and Wildlife Officers
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- The Love Of A K-9
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- Facebook links
- SPEED OR BRUTE STRENGTH
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- The Armory
- .40 cal Glockers
- Country Music Lovers
- World strangest LAWS
- Police Humor / Jokes
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Texas Cops
- LEO with MILITARY SERVICE
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- TEXAS COUNTRY MUSIC
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- Good Humor
- Automatic Pistol, Caliber .45, M1911
- All About Sig Sauer
- .44 Magnum Lovers
- Comedian's Corner
- Humor In Uniform
- Facebook contacts
- Soldiers Of the Zombie Apocalypse
ArmyMP: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken almost 2 years ago
Think You Know Your Cop Movie Trivia? taken about 2 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 4 years ago
PL member, PL memberSummary: Kent is an outstanding person in every sense of the word. He is the perfect gentleman and is respectful. Kent is the poster child of an American Patriot and is proving that by having been a member of the Army for quite some time. I'm proud to know Kent and thankful to have him as my friend. I pray that God keeps him safe.
"Mean looking ride"