You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- THE FIRST 48
- television cops
- Animal Cops
- Criminal Justice Students
- Gang Investigators
- Got Sig
- Dirt Bike and Dual Sporting Adventures Motorcycles
- Virginia LEOs
- National Capital Region Washington DC LEOs
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- Police Talk
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Badge of Honor
- THE SHIELD Fan Club
- THE SHIELD
- Police War Stories
- Zombie Hunters Zombie Movie Fans
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
2Greazy: Quiz Results
Think You Know Your Cop Movie Trivia? taken almost 4 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken almost 6 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 6 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken almost 7 years ago
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Shooting, Martial Arts
- Favorite Movies:
- Training Day, John Q, 300, Dumb and Dumber, From Dusk till Dawn, Pulp Fiction, The Godfather 1 and 2.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Cops, First 48, Worlds Most Dangerous Police Shootouts, Forensic Files, American Justice, Cold Case Files, FBI Files, The Investigators, 24, The Shield etc...
- Favorite Music:
- I have an open mind...
"Bump copper380. Clean shoot all day.
"England needs to wake-TFU and arm ALL of its officers... bottom line."