Become a Cop >> Browse Articles >> 10 Steps to Joining the Force

Ten Steps to Joining the Force

Ten Steps to Joining the Force

PoliceLink

Your lifelong dream has been to become a police officer. But you’re still not exactly sure about how to make that dream a reality.

Ten Steps to Joining the Force is a comprehensive guide detailing the path you should follow – from picking a law enforcement specialty to going through the academy and completing field training – to realize your dream.

This FREE guide is available exclusively to PoliceLink members.

Learn About the Law Enforcement Field

Decide if You’re Ready

Choose the Right Path

Pick an Agency and Meet the Recruiter

Get Ready for the Exams

Prepare for Your Background Check

Get Ready for the Academy

Take the Oath

Field Training

Hit the Streets

The 10 Steps to Joining the Force is also available in this FREE downloadable ebook.

Are you currently a diehard fanatic of Los Angeles Lakers basketball team? That is amazing due to the fact you could show your complete assistance for your beloved basketball power team by buying and wearing Mitchell & Ness Lakers snapback hat. This is the perfect accessory that you're able to bring and wear whenever you watch the live game of Los Angeles Lakers. These discount-hat.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=34">Atlanta Braves Hats are very well known since it comes with the actual colors of the team, which is gold and purple.The Lakers company logo is in front of the hat, embroidered in purple, while the Mitchell and Ness logo is embroidered at the back of the snapback hat. This hat is adjustable, so you don't need to be worried about finding the right size that would best suit you. For just $9.50, you are able to have your own discount-hat.org/">Wholesale New Era Hats. What are you currently waiting for? Purchase the Gold and Purple MN Lakers snapback hat and show the world how proud you are of your beloved LA Lakers basketball team.

Our de agregación es realmente uno de los más capaces y los elementos de contenido de marca es como la compra y Las ventas agregadas y se especializa en varios estilos y notable mejor puma zapatos de oxígeno y ferrari-zapatillas.com/">Puma Ferrari Baratas, por lo que el puma del cuerpo de oxígeno máximo, etc.It se acepta para las personas a aceptar una acumulación de ferrari-zapatillas.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_42&am...">Puma Fluxion II GT, con los zapatos que se afirman en la bolsa con el afirmado, ya que no es raro que la gente espera más de un corsé ventajoso para cualquier giro aceptable dentro de la cancha.

• Photo_user_banned_big

danshengbojue

To carry on a Chanel Handbagsin hand would be undoable to assure that high status that you appear, it is the excellent design in styles and materials that applied which make the bags excellent. Go right down to own yourself one Chanel bags, and you would can used for quite many years without out of fashion. Chanel Outlet series would be a great choice.

• Gedc0605_max50

Ralo

I have a 50 year.i be in the USAR 1979 to 1985. I cualify. i leeve in Puerto Rico.

monitasmith

This is a good site coz by this article I can think that I never do this thing in my life. Its like a smash in my brain and I feel so embarrasing. I will start to say thank to all the people that help me in my life. lottery results

MaryCanto2010

WTH is with all of these spam posts? Will someone delete this shit?
    pc portable pas cher

aaronking24

Thanks for posting the steps to become a police officer. It is my brother who wants to be a police. I will refer him in this site to have an idea. Debt Management

chappy33

I thank being a cop would be a good job for me and i have always wantted to be a cop

mpgiebitz

A very useful guide. A must read for any aspiring officers.

brown32

there is really some great tip on becoming a police officer im really glad they have this web site this has been my goal for ever now im finally getting myself in shape to become the person i would like to be for myself and my son.

• Fa03_max50

FAbano

great insight tips

swatchick1

im working on joining the force i cant wait! i can not see my self doing anything else.

• 3_max50

Ms_Sanchez

i LOVEEEe this site! :)

• Img00004_max50

33312

I'd really would love to go in this field, there must sorts of ways you can work with the system after becoming disable but am not well instructed

• Img000200_max50

Guerlley4662

I think the site will prepare a young man like me for a future in law.

i really like this site and hopefully i get through the training

Gods_team_max30
IowaNinersFan gave a thumbs down to The Article "N. Carolina - Officer killed in crash with NCDOT truck", 18 minutes ago.
Img_20131002_173236_max30
enya94 gave a thumbs up to The Post "Hi", 23 minutes ago.
Patch_max30
SE851 gave a thumbs down to The Article "Boy shoots father to protect family during domestic dispute", 28 minutes ago.